CAMC/WVU Annual Research Day
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
This scholarly activity is co-sponsored by CAMC Health Education and Research Institute, Charleston Area Medical Center, Robert C. Byrd Health Sciences Center of West Virginia University /Charleston Division and the CAMC Foundation.
The Research Education Committee is pleased to announce that the 2013 Annual Resident, Student Research Day has been planned for Tuesday, April 16, 2013.
This conference will feature oral and poster presentations by residents, medical students, nursing students and other interested healthcare students. Accepted abstracts will be included in the conference proceedings. Original Research and Case Reports abstracts may be submitted for oral or poster presentations. The deadline for submission of abstracts is Friday, February 8, 2013; this deadline will be strictly enforced. In addition, the following criteria must be met:
1) Research must have been conducted on the CAMC/WVU Charleston Division campus.
2) The applicant submitting the abstract must be listed on the IRB protocol for Original Research submissions.
3) Original Research and/or Case Report should not have been submitted at a previous meeting
4) Abstract should include definitive data related to the listed project.
5) All abstracts must be approved/signed by a faculty preceptor prior to the February 8, 2013 submission date no exceptions to this deadline will be permitted.
6) Accepted abstracts will be requested to submit an updated abstract by March 29, 2013.
7) Final papers will not be required for any accepted original research abstracts.
Instructions and scoring criteria for original research, case reports and poster presentations are based on national standards established by recognized organizations such as the American College of Physicians (ACP).
Fill out the online Application Below: